1200 West Mohave Road, Parker, Arizona 85344
click here to sign up to receive our newsletter
Board of Directors
La Paz CARES Network
La Paz Medical Services (Quartzsite)
La Paz Healthcare Kofa Clinic
Tri Valley Medical Center (Salome)
La Paz Specialty Clinic
Check on a Patient
Emergency Wait Times
Map and Directions
Patient Case Management
Patient Discharge Process
Patient Privacy & Rights
Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Pre-Admission and Testing
Preparing for a Procedure
Physicians and Practitioners
La Paz Specialty Clinic Calendar
Online Bill Pay
Tips of Navigating Medical Bills
Uninsured/Under Insured Insurance Counseling
Hospital Pricing Information
What Makes Us Unique
How We Hire
Full Time Position for an experienced applicant that meets the requirements. Join a great Team at a wonderful Critical Access Hospital.
Job Summary: Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair. Performs electrical work, mechanical repairs and other duties relating to plant operations and maintenance are the primary duties.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, minimum of an associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school; or 3 to 5 (3-5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Appropriate sized horse power rating for steam generating equipment at hospital.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Knowledge of hospital's management and utility systems management.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Regina Martinez - Human Resources Director
la Paz Regional Hospital
1200 W. Mohave Road
Parker, AZ 85344
Click Here to fill out our official online application.