1200 West Mohave Road, Parker, Arizona 85344
click here to sign up to receive our newsletter
Board of Directors
La Paz CARES Network
La Paz Medical Services (Quartzsite)
La Paz Healthcare Kofa Clinic
Tri Valley Medical Center (Salome)
La Paz Specialty Clinic
Check on a Patient
Emergency Wait Times
Map and Directions
Patient Case Management
Patient Discharge Process
Patient Privacy & Rights
Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Pre-Admission and Testing
Preparing for a Procedure
Physicians and Practitioners
La Paz Specialty Clinic Calendar
Online Bill Pay
Tips of Navigating Medical Bills
Uninsured/Under Insured Insurance Counseling
Hospital Pricing Information
What Makes Us Unique
How We Hire
CATH LAB RN - Surgery
URGENT NEED for Full Time Cath Lab Nurse with experience
Great salary, plus Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance possible for the right candidate.
This position must be able to perform all aspects of the Cardiac Cath Lab duties.
The CATH LAB RN is accountable directly to the Director of Surgery, and indirectly to the CNO.
Job Summary: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiac Cath Lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities
1. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of ARIZONA
2. Current BCLS certification.
3. Current ACLS certification.
4. Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab.
5. Minimum of one (1) year experience in critical care.
6. Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
7. Additional languages preferred.
8. Basic computer knowledge.
9. Proficient in interpreting EKG and hemodynamic pressure tracings.
10. Operates different equipment: x-ray table, camera, video recorder, ultrasound machines, pressure injectors.
11. For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Position Type :
Regina Martinez - Human Resources Director
la Paz Regional Hospital
1200 W. Mohave Road
Parker, AZ 85344
Click Here to fill out our official online application.